Acupuncture Treatments in Tucson
Acupuncture is the best-known modality within Asian Medicine. Hair-thin, sterile needles are gently inserted into strategic points in the body to treat pain, illness, and disharmony. This is achieved by stimulating the nervous, circulatory, and endocrine systems to produce a variety of physiological changes in the body. These changes regulate the body’s natural healing abilities and promote physical and emotional well-being.
The Physiological Benefits of Acupuncture
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Institute of Health (NIH) identify acupuncture as an effective treatment for a wide variety of pain and illness. Acupuncture and Asian Medicine are uniquely able to address multiple conditions simultaneously:
Our Clinical Specialties Include
- Pain (acute & chronic): back, neck, extremities, headaches & migraines
- Special Needs Populations: developmental & neurological impairment
- Internal Medicine: digestive, cardiovascular, hormonal
- Pediatrics: allergies, asthma, ADD/ADHD, colds & flus
- Healthy Aging: stroke rehab & prevention, memory care
In addition to acupuncture, we offer a full spectrum of traditional Asian Medical modalities, including electro-acupuncture, Tui Na (massage), cupping (a vacuum created on the skin surface), moxibustion (heat therapy), nutrition, and Gua Sha (friction therapy). You can find more info about these Asian medicine modalities here.
Insurance Is Accepted – Please Call for Details